Yasin is a Deal Lead at KPMG Acceleris and is responsible for managing and executing deals on a daily basis. Yasin has been a key member of the team in helping drive the Business since its formation in April 2022.
Prior to joining KPMG Acceleris, Yasin was an experienced M&A professional at KPMG UK advising on a range of transactions across a variety of sectors and sizes, focusing predominantly on sell-side corporate disposals.
Yasin qualified as a Chartered Accountant (ICAEW) with KPMG and holds a First-Class BSc (Hons) degree in Accounting and Financial Management from Loughborough University. Yasin also has experience within the Commodities Trading team at Morgan Stanley.
Outside of work, Yasin is kept busy at home with his two young children and his interests range from watching sports specifically Football and Boxing, DIY, cooking and travelling.
Recent transactions include:
· Advising on the Seed fundraising round for Five AlarmBio, a drug discovery company focused on developing a small molecule approach to boost the body’s defence to aging.
· Advising on the growth capital fundraise for Redag Crop Protection, a leading chemical discovery company targeting novel pesticides.
· Advising on the debt refinancing of a leading logistics group in the UK.
· Advising on the sale of a leading UK WMS and Logistics solutions provider.
· Advising on the sale of Matrix Telematics, a leading UK fleet telematics and software provider to Bridges Private Equity
· Advising on the sale of a leading UK vehicle telematics.services provider to a European leader within the Fleet and TransportManagement solutions space in Europe.
· Advising a leading UK Private Equity House on its investment into a leading UK temporary traffic light manufacturer.